Underground car park of the New Building
The parking spaces under the New Building of the Faculty of Architecture, Thákurova 9, are accessible for persons who have a CTU card as a named student, employee or guest of CTU. However, use of a parking space under the New Building is conditional on making a payment for parking. For ways of making a payment, see TZS and Abonent.
Payments for a parking space under the New Building can be made in one of two forms by card holders: short-term parking, or parking with a season ticket. Users of the car park should choose the payment option that suits their current requirements. It is possible to change from one option to the other in the course of the year.
The payment terminal on the first underground floor next to the lift: serves for payments for short-term parking
PRICE LIST FOR SHORT-TERM PARKING:
- After the payment has been made, you have 10 minutes to leave the building
- Kč 15 per hour for the first two hours
- Kč 10 for each further begun hour
WEEKENDS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Kč 50 per hour for the first two hours
- Kč 25 for each further hour
Short-term parking is paid for by depositing your CTU card (key tag) in the kiosk on the first underground floor beside the lift. It is necessary to have credit in your TZS account.
- Before departing, deposit your card (key tag) in the kiosk,
- Information about the payment will appear on the screen,
- Confirm the payment by touching the screen, and the receipt will appear
- If you do have sufficient funds in your account, you can put money in by paying cash in the Identity Card Publishing House, or in the automatic paying-in machine at the entrance to the Faculty of Civil Engineering or the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. The payment will appear in your account immediately. The employee can agree to accept a deduction from your salary from TZS.
PRICE LIST FOR A PARKING SEASON TICKET:
|30 days||90 days||180 days|