Information for ATHENS incoming students to Prague (March 2017)
Arrival date: Friday, March 10, 2017
Departure date: Saturday morning, March 18
Accommodation: booked from Friday, March 10, till Saturday, March 18, 8 nights.
A Plus Hostel, Na Florenci 1413/33, Prague 1
More information on hostel web: http://www.aplus-hostel.cz/en
For all changes contact directly the hostel:
Phone: +420 222 314 272, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5,6,8 bed rooms, price: 365 CZK (approx. 14 EUR) /person/night
breakfast is not included ! It is possible to order breakfast for 80 CZK (3 EUR) a day.
(map, how to get, etc.)
The hostel informs their guests should bring their own towels – there are not towels for your disposal in the hostel.
The hostel recommends you to pay in czech crowns for accommodation because exchange rate EUR/CZK is quite bad for you.
Starting time and place of ATHENS week:
Saturday, March 11, Orientation meeting: at 11 am, place will be specificied later.
During the orientation meeting you will have to pay in cash 900 CZK (app. 33 EUR) for the European Dimension Activities. We accept payments only in Czech crowns !
Exchange rate: 1 EUR = approx. 27 CZK (2.12.2016)
European dimension activities:
- On Saturday, March 11, at 1:20 pm – Prague guided walk, meeting point will be specified later.
- On Sunday, March 12, at 1:15 pm, meeting point in front of the hostel – Prague Discovery Game, unusual sightseeing in a form of a special GAME for groups which ends by a dinner at a secret place – organized by CTU students.
- On Monday March 13 – Country presentations.
- On Wednesday, March 15- an excursion to the National Technical Museum(Kostelní 42, Prague 7) meeting at 3:20 p.m. in front of the building of the museum (how to get there).
- On Friday, March 17- Farewell dinner, (6 p.m.), Studentský dům, Bílá 2571/6, Prague 6 – see a map Studentský dům – map
Prague web pages:
- Information about the public transportation in Prague – fares, etc.
- Prague information service
- Prague – city
- Map of Prague
Courses start on Monday 13.3.2017
More information about individual courses: