The following services are designed to assist researchers with proposing, funding, executing, and sharing their projects.
- The V3S catalog records the results of science and research, as well as other academic activities.
- The Evidence of Scientific Research Projects (EZOP) web application at CTU enables researchers to draft, process and export their projects.
- Open Journal Systems (OJS) is an editorial system designed for the management and publishing of CTU electronic journals. Information about OJS installation and support can be found through the CTU Central Library.
ORCID at CTU
- The Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) provides academic authors and contributors with a persistent identifier to link publications from the same researcher under one profile.
- FIS is an application that allows a user to manage a project’s financial affairs, including contracts and assets.
- The Portal of Economic Services (PES) is an information system for employees. It allows you to make requests for holiday and business trips, review payslips and scholarships, and purchase materials for your team using an internal ordering system.