The Department for Scientific and Research Activities administers national and international research projects at the Czech Technical University in Prague. The department oversees the allocation of funding, publication of research findings, and protection of intellectual property. In addition, it coordinates doctoral study programmes, academic seminars, and award ceremonies.
For more detailed information about the department’s functions, visit research.cvut.cz (in Czech).
Research is carried out at all eight faculties and at most of the university institutes. Specific information related to research at each academic body can be found at their respective websites:
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Transportation Services
- Faculty of Biomedical Engineering
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Klokner Institute
- Masaryk Institute of Advanced Studies
- University Centre for Energy Efficient Buildings
- Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics
- Institute of Experimental and Applied Physics
For an overview of the unique scientific centres and workplaces that CTU offers, visit https://www.cvut.cz/en/science-and-research-at-ctu.