Prior to your arrival, be sure to bring:
- Health insurance information: you are required to have full health insurance on arrival in the Czech Republic. Check that your particular insurance covers the Czech Republic and includes hospitalisation. You will be required to show your health insurance card on arrival.
- Acceptance letter from CTU (original or copy)
- Confirmation of guaranteed accommodation
- Travel documents (tickets, rail passes)
OTHER THINGS TO BRING
- Any medicines that you take regularly
- Non-feather pillow if you are allergic
- International driver’s license
- Backpack or rucksack
- Passport photos (you will need them for various ID’s)
- Photocopies of your documents
- Current converters and electrical socket adapters (if needed). In the Czech Republic, we use 220 watts 2-pole round plugs.