A certificate of English language skills for Erasmus and Exchange students is required as an attachment to the application form.

The International Office requires a certified level of at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.

An equivalent certificate is also acceptable.

Students who are native speakers of English or who are studying at a university in an English-speaking country need not submit a certificate of English language skills.

Students with the equivalent of at least two years of full-time experience of studying successfully in English language can submit a notification from a responsible person at their home university stating that “This student has substantial experience of studying successfully  in English language, and I affirm that she/he has the necessary English language skills to study the courses that she/he plans to take as an exchange student at CTU in Prague”

Vlastník stránky: RČVUT - Odbor zahraničních vztahů, Last changed: 27.07.2020